"They may not look like they do, but they take life pretty seriously.”
This is undoubtedly the saddest thing I’ve seen in this show in the longest time. Let me fill you guys in.
When the episode begins we see the gang turn up at the mansion where this Espurr is living. Only, it’s dilapidated, ruinous and seemingly abandoned. Obviously we know Espurr is living there, we’ve seen this sort of thing before. So when the gang turn up and mysterious things happen, this isn’t much of a surprise. But that isn’t what got me. This is when he starts telling his story up there.
You see, Espurr had a very elderly owner. She doted on the little thing. She loved him. But he was very young. He didn’t realise what she had going on. So when her condition worsened she didn’t want to upset the poor guy. So she sent him out to collect flowers so that he wouldn’t need to worry when she passed away. It worked, but when he came back, seeing that house empty? That got me. That brought a tear to my eye.
MAGI band. draw live picture and cd/poster cover later ….i think O«
inconsistency at its best orz anyways have shota-megane high school AU Armin huehueue
Digimon Meme: 7/12 Episodes - ”Where is Terriermon? Shaochung goes to the Digital World”/”Rabbit Transit”
aw there’s a girl proposing to a guy in the bathroom!
I’m sure she is getting all choked up
It’s such big news it must be hard to swallow!
Such a big surprise , might not be able to wrap her head around it
sucks that this happens in a lousy public bathroom. let’s not blow it out of proportions.
That girl is sucking a penis.
woA H now let’s not jump to conclusions
Non-Verbal Ways to Show You Care
It’s great to tell your boyfriend or girlfriend how you feel, but there are lots of other ways to get the message across that don’t involve words:
- Be respectful. Show up to dates on time. Don’t leave them waiting around. Value their time and the fact that they have a life of their own. It seems like a little thing but being respectful shows that you value them as a person and that you view them as an equal in your relationship.
- Pay attention. Put down your phone, turn off the TV and stop updating your Facebook page while they are trying to talk to you. Sit and look at them and listen to what they’re saying without being distracted. This shows that you think what they have to say is important and that you are truly interested.
- Remember the details. Did she mention in passing that tulips are her favorite flower? Did he rave about your moms chocolate chip cookies that one time? Remember these little details and store them in your memory for later. Then you can surprise them with little treats that you’ll know they love. They’ll be touched by your thoughtful gesture and be impressed that you took notice and remembered what they’re favorite things are.
10 Best Things About Being Single
Are you fresh off of a breakup or maybe you have been dateless for months? Don’t beat yourself up about it or wallow in self-pity. Instead, celebrate being single with these 10 great perks:
- You don’t have to check in with anyone. You can go out and do whatever you want with whomever you want and don’t have to feel that you have to check in and let anyone know what you’re up to or when you’ll be home.
- You don’t have to compromise on whose friends to hang out with. You get to have fun with your friends any night you want instead of alternating between your group and his/hers.
- You can flirt with whomever you want. Or give your number to anyone you want, or shamelessly check out whoever you want - without feeling guilty!
- You don’t have to fake an interest in their hobbies. In a relationship it’s important to be supportive of each other’s interests, even if you secretly think they’re boring or kind of lame. When you’re single you don’t’ have to listen to anyone talk about fly fishing or stamp collecting if you don’t want to.